Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pull Apart Potatoes

Oh la la...how fancy!

I l o v e Potatoes.

Baked or fried? That is the great debate between my boyfriend and I when we decide to cook up this delicious veggie. So, when I came across this style I thought I found a great middle man. They are soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside. Not to mention very, very easy to make.
 
 
All you need is:
  •  Potatoes? Yes.
  • Olive Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Pepper
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. While you're waiting for the oven to heat up, pop those potatoes in the microwave for about 5 mins. Don't forget to poke holes in them! This will make them softer and easier to cut. Slice them as thinly as you can and be sure not to cut through to the bottom. Pour Olive Oil over each potato. Sprinke salt and pepper to taste and bake for about 45 mins!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment