Saturday, September 22, 2012

Perfectly Pumpkin Muffins




It's officially Fall!
I love this season for many reasons.
I love boots, Thanksgiving naps and eating pumpkin-y treats whenever humanly possible.
That is why I decided to make:
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins!

These are extremely easy to make! All you need is:
Yellow Cake Mix (Nothing added...just the mix!)
1 can of pumpkin
1 cup of brown sugar
1 table spoon vanilla

Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 mins.

I glazed my perfectly pumpkin muffins with a brown sugar glaze!
Glaze:
1 cup of confectioners sugar
1/4 cup of brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 table spoons of butter
2 table spoons of cream cheese
add milk until you reach desired consistency  

Drizzle it over the muffins, top 'em off with sprinkles 
and be sure to taste a couple to make sure they're not 
poison.

I made a second batch to take to work...
Second time around, I added chocolate chips and did a cream cheese frosting!
 When I woke up someone had already eaten FIVE. 
I think I know who it was...








No comments:

Post a Comment