Monday, August 27, 2012

Mani Monday.

I love nail art.
 It is a super cheap and temporary way to show your personal style! You can look online for a design to do or just find something in your own room to give you inspiration! Today I got my look from a black and white striped bag.

You can paint the design on one nail, all the nails or pick and choose. It is all up to you. I am a righty, so it is really hard to paint the design on my right hand. Sometimes I will just go for it but there are ways around it. Today, I painted the nails on my right hand a bright purple and then one nail on my left hand the same color. That way they match and I don't have to paint the whole design on my right hand.

*Nail art pens can be expensive. I always use acrylic paint instead. The brand I have only costs about 85 cents per bottle.

The finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment